106 Townsend Ave, Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538 207-633-7106
Most people know about the natural beauty of the Boothbay Harbor region. They also realize the town’s streets are lined with wonderful shops and great restaurants that offer a wide variety of delicious menu choices. Moreover, they are aware the Boothbay region is home to a huge range of activities and attractions, from the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens, to the Boothbay Railway Village, to the delightful performances at the Carousel Musical Theater. More than enough great things to experience for several days, don’t you think?
But is your heart set on visiting any of the following places as well?
- Wadsworth-Longfellow House in Portland
- L.L. Bean Flagship Store in Freeport
- Old Fort Western in Augusta
- Historic Maine Street in Brunswick
- Maine Maritime Museum in Bath
- Pemaquid Point Lighthouse in Bristol
- Project Puffin Visitor Center in Rockland
- Farnsworth Art Museum in Camden
Most people don't realize that each of the above attractions is less than an hour from Boothbay Harbor. Your stay at Bayberry House gives you ready access to all of these wonderful places and so much more. So if you would like to avoid the hassle of constantly checking in and out and loading and unloading luggage, make Bayberry House the hub for your Maine adventures.